While nobody ever looks forward to going to the dentist, our team at Dr. Mylena Ji DDS, Inc. knows that great dental care is all about routine dental visits. After all, you only get one set of adult teeth, so you may as well care for them properly! How do you know if it’s time to visit a general dentist in Torrance? Our dental care specialists at Dr. Mylena Ji DDS, Inc. know that you shouldn’t wait until you’ve got an awful toothache to stop by our dental practice in Torrance. After all, there are many other signs it’s time to visit the dentist, including:
- Increased sensitivity. Are your teeth suddenly sensitive to a lot of different foods? If hot, cold or sweet foods and drinks are causing you to feel pain, you’ve got a sensitivity problem. At Mylena Ji DDS, Inc., we know it’s great to be sensitive, just not when it comes to your teeth! We can help fix things with dental cleanings and strengthening toothpastes.
- Chronic bad breath. If your breath is sour no matter how much you brush or floss, you’re facing some issues that require the expert treatment of a general dentist in Torrance. We can help with proper dental cleaning to reduce bacteria. A deep cleaning may be needed to remove all food and bacteria particles from your teeth and gums.
- Swollen, bleeding gums. Believe it or not, your gums shouldn’t bleed when you floss. If you’ve recently gotten back into the swing of flossing but your gums are still bleeding, or if they bleed with other factors, you may have early onset periodontal disease. But don’t fear, at our dental practice in Torrance, we can treat periodontal disease and gingivitis with deep cleanings and antibiotic solutions.
- Sore jaw. When you wake up, is your jaw sore? Do you have headaches? If so, you may be dealing with TMJ. This condition results in a grinding or clicking of the jaw, which over time, can wear away teeth and cause chronic headaches. At Mylena Ji DDS, Inc., we can treat TMJ with mouth guards and other solutions to protect your smile.
- Yellowed teeth. Sometimes you’re looking for a general dentist in Torrance to treat cosmetic issues. If you’re tired of your yellow or discolored teeth, our dental practice in Torrance can help. We offer teeth whitening options such as Zoom! Whitening for seriously bright smiles.
Is it time to stop by the dentist? Then we invite you to visit our offices at Dr. Mylena Ji DDS, Inc.! We’re here to help with your general, cosmetic and family dentistry needs as well. To learn more about our services, please call (310) 326-4691.